Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

An online game I play KoL you can send items you can traid items but begging for items is strictly against the rules. I honestly think some sort of simmallar system could be made. Also I think trading among lower levels could help new players out a little. If someone gets everything handed to them and can't do a mition right, or get to a high level and can't fight there own battles that's there fault. Level 10 15 is reasonable maybe even 20 but 80 and even 40 is just rediculess! If everyone is careful how they manage there inventory and items like real life managing your things you will have no probloms. Its not rocket science and withholding something that could help on a low end just for higher stronger players that can carry there own and don't need things from others does not make any sence to me. The reason I want this is because my friend and I play, a friend I know in real life, someone I trust. And if we can send each other things to help each other out now and then that would be amazing! We are both in college now and that takes a lot of time out of your day. The time we get on to play whe won't be able to reach level 80 any time soon. I personally think it should be open to all, and people have to learn not to abuse the system, if they do then they won't get invited to do mitions or shared items. Besides if your only giving items to people on your friends list then obviously you have taken the time to get to know them. What it all comes down to is managing your inventory, and getting to know your friends. You choose who you give things to, if you take a chance with someone new you don't really know that's a risk you have taken.