Re: Sonus GDE thoughts

Here are some questions you have missed, lol, sorry.
Is there a tts finished event in the works? That may be extremely useful, depending on what the user decides to do.
Is there a way to see what audio has finished playing? That could also potentially save you some object creation headache. Diddo with the TTS if you decide to implement that event, an ability to see the channel that has just finished speaking would be nice.
What is the limit for tts channels? How many messages can I queue in?
How do I make sapi speak the value of a variable?
Here are some new questions of my own.
How do I make the project exit? I thought that destroying all objects would do it, but apparently not...
Are you planning to add else, and, and or statements in the future?
Can you allow us to change the variables of another game object? This will allow for a more cleaner code, not so many global variables.