Re: Alter Aeon: a credit lottery started by the night people

See?  That, right there, is why I thought Jayde was honestly the best step forward for the forum moderation panel.  I've seen him be hard headed, but I've also seen him be exceptionally diplomatic.  When he can get both aspects together?  He's not quite golden, but pretty close!  I had my reservations because he kind of sort of somewhat invited himself to the panel and was let in so quickly, but I held off on them as much as possible and, besides, it wasn't exactly his fault he was accepted in so quickly or that protocol was sort of bucked in his case.  The fact is?  It turned out for the better!
And for the record?  This is the kind of person I want to be held accountable by!  Why?  Because even though we may have differing opinions I can trust him enough to not step on my toes if he doesn't have to.  I also believe he'll listen to me if I have some sort of concern.  What's my basis for that statement?  While I've only exchanged a few emaisl with him off forum, I found him rather receptive to anything I voiced.  IN the heat of the moment, he may seem immovable and unrelenting, probably because in the heat of the moment he feels like he has to.  Give him time to cool down though, if you can, and he thinks things through.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector