Re: Goodbye Windows XP, i still get nistalgic over you.

I'm with you on the memories. Ran xp on a acer netbook for a few years. While it wasn't the fastest machine, i could play a ton of audio games on it. I remember all the entombed alphas, and audio quake, lol. I also used to play dos games on xp, as it was quite a bit more stable back then. Played the dos versions of some mortal kombat games, and some text based games that i learned about on this site, i think it was fallthrough. Oh yes, and a ton of shades of doom as well. Good times.