Re: Goodbye Windows XP, i still get nistalgic over you.

I'm also with you on the memories. I made a few Microsoft Sam parodies with that operating system and a few other text-to-speech parodies. I used to have Talking Typer on an old XP machine. It was version 1.0. I also used to have Termite Torpedo on that old operating system as well. I had all my NES games stored on the hard drive and all my let's plays with them. XP was the first operating system that I used at home, but not at school. After my school had used Win 2K for a long time, it was time to upgrade. All my computers at school that I used had XP with JFW 7 on them. I played a bunch of games with XP. The first hard disk died and I then upgraded to SP2. Then after that one died, I upgraded to my current one, SP3. I also had one of those dual-boot systems at the time. One partition had Win 7 on it, and the other partition had Win XP SP3 on it. I then ended up learning how to use various programs on XP, like DECtalk, Vocaloid, FL-Studio, and lots of other programs. Bo y, XP was just good memories for me.