Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I mean I suppose you could take note of things and compare with versus without equipment, and maybe there are people who will do that, but yeah. That shouldn't be necessary. Same thing with the changelogs. They're still near useless for the most part. Though I guess if he's adding in anti-cheats and things, that probably doesn't read quite the same as simply writing "bug fixes." And chimerus learns magic dragon at 75. Do I want this? I think no. 85% accuracy I think? For a move with 80 power? Sounds gross. And with the change to how you hit two weaknesses at once, it's probably better off using the more powerful magic move.