Re: can a braille note be tourned into a vertual machine?

@6, The firmware appears to be stored in a standard Windows CE CAB archive with a renamed extension. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to extract the actual KeySoft files, which appear to be stored in a file called everest_kernel.bex, which may or may not be encrypted, possibly not since I was able to find another hidden product key through it, apart from the ones that are already known. Interestingly, since the upgrades are CAB archives, I was able to install ASAP, Another Slight Atari Player, and add support for .sap files to the KeySoft media player, just by renaming the extension.