Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Okay all, I just defeated Pierre in the death dimention, so is that it?
I mean, do I now have to track him down in the manamon world or something?
It just, kind of, ended, without much fanfare; except the 1.5 milion gold, a gomanet, and a cruel claw, before dimping me back out in the dragon's place from before.
Also, vgstorm is down for some reason, so I can't ask for trades or anything...
grryfindore, I got your PM, and have sent you a reply.
Edit; all trades are off, because my game bugged and I no longer have the family heart item.
I know I didn't sell it, but after the Pierre fight, I no longer have the item.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector