Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Some more updates:

Bellaard gets Sonic Screech and Righteous Rend, as well as Amplify Voice. Was really hoping for Attack Concerto or Combat Sonata on this guy, if only because it's a sound type, and that seems to make sense. Instead it's stuck with Volume Level, Sound Wave and Amplify Voice, which strikes me as a little bit limiting with the other sound types running around out there.

Sylphantom is actually not half bad, by the look of things. It gets Stunning Call eventually, and it's got great HP even if its defense isn't particularly good. This is another one of those manamon that gets a bit of a jump when it evolves; its attack stat (special, really) is not amazing, but it's serviceable, and the little bugger is quick. I think mine ended up with Broil, Beyond Bolt, Swarm Storm, Stunning Call and Smoke and Mirrors for a modified parafuse. Tons of weaknesses, but some potential at least, and you can run all special attacks on it if you want.

Slothegor has such lovely stats and good moves. Frenzied Rage, Branch Thrash, Clobber, Night stick.... And now I'm going to take that advice where if you have nothing nice to say, you say nothing else at all.

I'm approximately halfway done the manapedia now, and a lot of the filler is little stuff I just haven't bothered filling out yet. Just got a Super Guardian, and with all the moves around that are 60 power that scare me, having a shield that cuts weak moves down to half their power doesn't sound like anything I'd be apt to use, except maybe in the really, really early game when such moves are more commonplace. Too bad we can't get said item when it's of the most use? Maybe when I make the dream team, I'll trade the bloody thing over, then sell it once I hit the fourth stadium or so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector