Re: Alter Aeon: a credit lottery started by the night people

OK then, the SJW has arrived. God, is this how people see me when I go off on people? Because, if so, i hate myself about a hundred times worse than I already do.

Jesus, like it's any of your business how they run their game. Also, if you're gonna jump the gun like that, Jayde, when something doesn't go the way you'd like, then perhaps you shouldn't have came down on Oriol for his pessimistic post, because it's essentially the same thing.

I didn't particularly like the wording of that message either, and if those are the rules, perhaps they could stand a rewrite to say the same thing with a more neutral tone. With a game like AA that involves real money, they must adhere to the law far more than a game that doesn't, because there can and will be repercussions if someone reports them for some financial transgression. So, everything needs to be above board.

Still, if something I didn't like happened, I'd be likely to tell people, just not drag the entire staff through the mud over it. This just makes me cringe so hard.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gisco_tn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gisco_tn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector