Re: Alter Aeon: a credit lottery started by the night people

Then that speaks to the whole staff, and actually makes my point one of the game itself, and not of Shadowfax personally. I do not remember those second parts of the rules being phrased quite so oppressively.

As such, I withdraw what I said about Shadowfax having a beef with people experiencing poverty, and apologize. If he was quoting rules verbatim, then he was citing badly-worded rules, not adding badly-worded explanations to rules.

I still do not like how this was handled overall, and do not like the assumption that this was a scam, but it's now apparent that this was nowhere near as personally targeted as it originally looked.