Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

brad wrote:

Hi.

i'm using Firefox with NVDA.

I'll stop playing the game for now, I liked it for a while but then got bored.

That's just me and I know there's tuns of others who enjoy games like this , so keep making great work! smile

Thanks for the encouraging words, hope you return to the game at some point. I'm adding new stuff every day.

To address the inventory issues, I've made inventory size a function of prestige. The backpack size is set at 7 to begin with but eating Macho Nachos from the merchant will increase this by 1 each time. So essentially, your inventory size can be increased indefinitely. This probably will make it very unwieldy if you have a ton of stuff, so combat that, I've added a drop all button (accesskey x) when in explore mode and a sell all button (accesskey c) when in shop mode. These will prompt you to ask if you are sure before doing it, the log will show how many items were dropped or sold and how much money you sold them for.

I still like dark's idea about having a list of things on the floor, so you can drop things and choose what to pick up. That's going to be a pain to implement so I'm working incrementally toward that as an end goal for inventory management.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector