Re: GLTech Studio's first release is finally here! Town of Peril!

Hi, i got an idea, hope it is good.
Why don't we make the carakter like a aigend from a secret service who is investigating in different matters.
During the storry the levels could be fighting like now, or getting to the locations by car or something like that if it is possible, or like running away from a bomb and avoiding missiles by ducking under them, or getting to other cuntrys by plane and investigating there. This game can be big cause we can write the storry our selves and it can be a mix out of action, right choices and more!!!