Re: Using Alter Aeon on VIP MUD

The demo of VIPMud let's you play a mud for a total of 2 hours if it is not the mud that comes with it, Valhalla. Also, Mud Sound Protocol (MSP) does not work in the demo, and only one character is allowed per session of the client. I have the full version of the client, and I have found it far easier to use, interface-wise, than mush-z, despite the native sound pack support for Alter Aeon. There are a few sound packs that are available for Alter Aeon with VIPMud, but none of them are as sophisticated, or as vast as that of Mush-Z, in part, I believe, because people have not taken enough time to develop an equally competent sound pack for this MUD. I hope the information I have given is helpful.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector