Re: Using Alter Aeon on VIP MUD

Vipmud is not that bad. Actually the soundpack for cosmic rage gives it half of its value, but the interface is pretty good. I wouldn't say it's worth the price, considering that cocomud does the same kind of things, with a better interface and a much more comfortable configuration manager, but it's worth giving a try for cosmic.
As for mush z, and mushclient in general, I must agree with post 1. Except for the buffers and the in game commands that make things easier to handle, the history review in mush z is doable but not comfortable enough, especially when you like to expore by reviewing your screen while you tipe commands. My logs are absolutly full of commands I tiped in my output by accident. Atleast vipmud puts you in the edition field when you start typing. Cocomud is one step further by the way, since it alows you to review your history with your arrowkeys, but lets you stay in the edition field. To review you commands history, you simply ave to use ctrl plus you arrow keys.
The only probleme we have is that cocomud is not well known, and therefor doesn't have any valuable soundpack or config for any mud. But I think we could all benefy from a massive change toward cocomud.

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector