Re: Can anyone help me with SMC Fan Control for my mac?

@1, be very careful when using those apps. Back  when smc fan control still worked, well... I'll admit, i wasn't very tech savvy back then. Anyway, thinking my mac got too hot, i speeded up the fan to 100percent lol. Long stury short, i had to  replace the fan, because the other one died. Just be mindful about whenever you decide to speed up the fan on your machine. Learned that the hard way lol.