Re: Can anyone help me with SMC Fan Control for my mac?

@1, be very careful when using those apps. Back  when smc fan control still worked, well... I'll admit, i wasn't very tech savvy back then. Anyway, thinking my mac got too hot, i speeded up the fan to 100percent, at all times. I just set it to 100 percent and well, that was its new setting until... my computer just died out of nowhere. lol. Long stury short, i had to  replace the fan.  Just be mindful about whenever you decide to speed up the fan on your machine. Learned that the hard way lol.