Re: Why I prefer NVDA over JAWS

good post, i agree. Although, freedom scientific have tried to make plans for jaws not as expensive, e.g: i believe they have a 90 day trial and a monthly or yearly subscription to avoid paying all up front. Just my opinion? its too little; too late at this point. A lot of users are making the switch to nvda if they haven't already. Is jaws bad? no. But for  a company that limes that their goal is to help people, etc,  etc? For years having to pay over $1000 up front or get screwed; speaks out very; very loudly about freedom Scientific. Given their price range, there's a lot of people who cant afford it. And yet they claime to help people? I don't buy it. Just my opinion on  the matter.