Re: Presenting Master of Orion, a space strategy game

@Firefly
Hmm, I've not played with the governor. That sounded dirtier than I meant it to, but you get the idea. smile As for planet numbering, yeah, I do this too. I've had to end a couple games because I accidentally gave two planets the same name (both times it was planet Four I think, haha, brains are weird). That system also gets thrown out of whack for me when I take over already existing colonies with the ground troops, however, since I can't rename colonies. What's your favorite race to play? I've been having lots of fun with the meklors, but think I might give the Klackons or Psilons a go.