Re: Back for the candy

Hay every one, Nina0116 here with an update for my cc2 demo.  If you have played the other versions before this one, you will need to be careful because it is now possible to die in the game.  I look forward to hearing what people think of this demo.  I have just a few things to hammer out, and then I will start on the actual game.  I don't know how long that will take, as I need to find some more sound effects for the final game.  Talk to you all later.