nvda's minimum office support

For 3 years, I  have been using NVDA as my primary screen reader. However, since I started using it, I have wished that Office would get better support. I know that minor improvements were made, and PowerPoint is now supported. But, isn't it time that NVDA focusees on improving the experience by adding new features? What features would you want?

  • [Audiogames-ref... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dongargon
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: arqmeister
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dongargon
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dongargon
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: lukas
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat