Re: nvda's minimum office support

wait what trenton? Open office is supported in NVDA? I had to use java access bridge, at least as far as I know. Is there a beta version of open office that's not the official 4.0.1 release that is accessible without java access? I am just curious as I do have office 2010, but it's good to know what's out there. THe problem i had with open office 4.0.1 and NVDA was that open office calc didn't tell me which cells had formulas and which did not, and also it wouldn't read the entire content of extremely long cells unless I navigated to them from a different direction like from above instead of from the left. Also in writer, every time I moved down a line it would act like it had focussed on a new edit box. Perhaps though, those are just problems with the access bridge; I know that it wasn't made very efficiently.

  • [Audiogames-ref... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dongargon
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: arqmeister
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dongargon
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dongargon
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: lukas
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat