Re: First person shooter for the blind - working title "Nightfall"

Hello all, I do like the ideas for this game. and I would just like to offer my hosting business to the dev who is thinking about hosting a site for this game. I would be happy, (if you want) to host a server for you for the game, 24/7. and I'm not talking about just a server where some people can play, I'm talking about, a testing server for all testers or, when the game comes out, a central  server for the game. note, my server is up 24/7 so you will not have to worry about it having to go down. let me know what you think about this and if you want to use my services. if you have any questions, add me to skype at (toney1991.)

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Rory
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wlomas
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: vlad25
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mike-tan
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jonnyboy1991
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Sebby
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bradp
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: fatih
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: PTruscott
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: PTruscott
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: fatih
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone