Re: First person shooter for the blind - working title "Nightfall"

I agree with the radar. All mainstream FPS games have a minimap. It shows team mates in green or yellow or what ever color and enemy in red. It helps them locate the enemy quicker. and when they aim there guns, some have a scope which allows them to see through certain objects for example windows or even walls with an upgrade.
I dont no how hard something like that would be to impliment but I dont like the idea of a constant beaping radar. but I dont no.