Re: Redpots plus: the clone to end all clones

You would call somebody childish based on your observations of only one facet of their sense of humor?  Isn't making quick judgments about somebody like that in itself immature?
You would call Nocturnus childish?  I don't know the guy at all, but I've seen him write some deep, insightful posts on here that I would argue are signs of maturity.
I've met older, successful people that I would call mature, and the thing that they all share isn't that they're serious all the time.  Some have the most inappropriate senses of humor I've ever seen.  The thing they share is that they know when they need to be serious and when they have time to let go and be silly.  To me, somebody who's serious all the time lacks balance in their life, or is simply too full of him or herself.
Out of curiosity, Moonwalker, what type of humor appeals to you most?  I ask Moonwalker specifically because they seem to have contributed to this argument most.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector