Re: Redpots plus: the clone to end all clones

Hi americranian.
I get your point.
What i saw was some people coming into the topic and complaining, wich, to me seemed quite unnecessary.
I tried to explain why it annoyed me like it did.
I would like to apologise if i came across as being a bit harsh and snappy.
Anyways i already apologised for turning this topic into something that quickly could have turned into a drama fest and i don't wish to take this discussion any further.
My views are still the same though. if you didn't like the topic it would have been much easyer for you just not to read it.
Anyway. i already promised to shut up once so i will do that now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector