Re: any tips for playing pokemon

I can't bring myself to agree with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald being the most accessible, because of one word: Fishing. Thankfully they fixed that minigame in later games to have a sound. I think Platinum and HG/SS are the gold standard. Well Diamond and Pearl too, but why play D/P when Platinum exists? Unless you need a specific Pokemon from one of them, that is. Later games are playable, but have some barriers like has already been stated.

I've beaten every game in the first 5 generations, though I needed to cheese that inaccessible gym in BW2 with a walk through walls code. I never got around to beating X or Y, and when I realized the soaring feature in ORAS needed to get a lot of Pokemon including many legendaries was inaccessible, I just lost all heart to continue playing. I was already losing enthusiasm because I no longer had sighted help readily available for breeding competitive teams, but that put the nail in the coffin for me. I still enjoy watching playthroughs and competitive matches though, and once in a while Showdown is fun to play.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector