Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

"Lfg, glad you got it working.

"Malachi, I actually thought princess whipface the mild mannered was sort of a cool idea in a sort of wrong way, though glad to hear and npc locations are getting a little tweaked, that will make each dungeon type a more interesting place to visit.
I'm also looking forward to that difficulty ttweak, though until then I'll just have to make a policy of bailing out as soon as enemy damage starts stacking up before I run into an uba bos, though I do confess not being able to get past the bosses around 150 is a bit of a disappointment.

Btw, any chance of adding in that "swap" function on gear? I find quite often I want to swap gear around, especially when I find something that has more bonuses than my current heirloom , but want to keep the heirloom gear for when I level up and the heirloom stuff becomes more powerful.

As to decimal damage yes, often my damage is decimalised, I suspect this is either environmental bonuses or bonuses from temporary items such as hot tamale, holy water etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector