Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

the best master scroll is 2mil, but you unlock it in the shop menu once you donate 1mil, yeah.
Also I don't know about the footsteps thing. I sort of get your point but...then I opened up Paladin of the Sky and had no footsteps and it was so off putting not being able to really gage how fast I'm moving or anything, so...maybe it's a "they get  annoying but you miss them once you lose them" kind of thing?
The underground has always been my favorite area in manamon 2. Zelda was my jam; Ocarina/Majora's Mask/Twilight Princess etc. so I was instantly hooked.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector