Re: How Harry Potter Could Have Defeated Voldemort, After the intire story

I still think someone should have just said "You know what? Enough of this nonsense!" and pulled out a gun and just blew Voldimort's head apart. Seriously, there are so many things that drive me crazy about the series. It has its good points, but there's so much that irritates me.

1. The use of wands is odd. If you're born with magic, why is it that your powers are virtually gone if you don't have a wand? Just think how easy it would be for me to stand across the street and blow that wand out of Voldimort's hand with a well-placed bullet. Oh, that brings me to the second point.

2. This hatred of mortals or regular humans, or whatever you want to call them is ridiculous! They're lucky no one knows about the wizarding world, because it would be so easy to dismantle. You want to get rid of Voldimort and stop his insanity? Throw a grenade at the son of a bitch and watch him go boom before he has time to wave his silly little wand. Ahahahahahaha! Then again, you could always get an assassin or something or a real mage that can cast spells faster than you can raise your wand and utter some mumbo jumbo.

3. Voldimort is an idiot! Seriously, he is! Why did people fear this idiot for so long? Come on! His idiocracy lead to his downfall. I actually quite liked the final showdown. Harry beat him with logic. Brilliant!

So, there you have it. Maybe some of those aren't valid, considering the series isn't really about urban fantasy, but come on? Hating mortals even though they have superior technology? Waving wands around instead of being born with magic in your veins? Meh, maybe I read too many other better fantasy books, I don't know. All I'll say is let's see Voldimort or Harry go up against Darquesse or Lord Vile! Ahahahahahahaha!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector