Re: My problem with the Blindy handbook

@55, Amazon can remove books from your Amazon library even if you've baught them. Of course, its illegal, since a digital good is still a good, and removal by a corporation from your library is an act of theft. You could easily sue them on that alone. After all, you paid for it; no license terms or other agreements bind you. Yuo can do with it what you like because you *own* it.
Companies like to throw around phraes like "This software is licensed, not sold," as if they're giving you a revocable license to you that you've purchased from them and they actually haven't sold it to you. That however is not how the world works and is far more of an ideological concept than anything else. If I buy Windows 10, I own that copy of Windows 10. MS can deactivate my license, but since its a copy of Windows 10 that I *own*, I am free to crack the software to bypass software protection mecanisms at that point because (1) it is *my copy* and it is *privately owned* by me, and (2) the company has stolen *my privately owned copy* of Windows 10 from me; therefore, I have every right to take it back using whatever means are necessary.