Re: Would anyone like a guide for Steam on YouTube?

ironcross32 wrote:

And you are choosing not to illucidate matters further? That begs the question, do you even know what the point is at this moment in time?

@12 Yes I know the point of this. The point is that unlike you, looking at a text guide may not be good enough for some people, and it was a simple question as to whether or not people wanted an audio guide. Understand that just because you may not want something, that doesn't mean that other people don't want it. @13 My channel is called Rich Beardsley. Also, I will be tweeting when I go live so if you use twitter follow me @rwbeardjr

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector