Re: Would anyone like a guide for Steam on YouTube?

So, @14, let me see if I've got this straight. You ask a question in the title of this topic. I responded to said question. Now, you're trying to suggest that I am trying to control you or tell you what you can and cannot do? When did I do that. Did I say something like, "Damn you, there will be no audio guides from you." No, I most certainly did not. For one, because it's not my place to tell you what you can and cannot do, and secondly, because why would I care one way or the other. If I needed the guide, I would use it, if not, i wouldn't.

Essentially, you're taking me to task for something I never did. Why are you doing this? It makes no sense to me. If your ego is so fragile that you can't accept a negative answer to a simple query, I would highly recommend not making YouTube videos, as you will not be able to handle any backlash or fallout in the comment section.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector