Re: Best offline audio FPS to play?

@25: I'd do something like this, maybe. Writing this in the reply box, so could have errors.

new var xp_to_level = 500
new var func = 0 // I'd use this to call var events like functions.

// Make kill events for every type of zombie. Ex:
+-1+block kill event=normal
add player xp by 5
set var func=1
end event

±-1+block var event func=1
// check the last weapon fired, if you want to give certain weapons an xp boost, like online does.
if [player.xp]>=xp_to_level then set var func=2
end event

±-1+block var event func=2
level up
add xp_to_level by xp_to_level
set var func=0
end event

I forgot to put the line in the kill event to add reputation. But hopefully this gets the idea across?