Re: Best offline audio FPS to play?

sirpdex wrote:

Thanks I will check out road to rage Bud.  Some games have 60 max players and some have 100,  honestly we can have a little as 10 people on a tiny map if we choose which would be total carnage.

We could have some bots  fill in  as extras like they have just introduced a while ago on fortnight.
We could have the maps starting from 10 players all the way up to 100 depending on how many people choose to play in each map would be brilliant.

And for the people that like levelling up systems we could have one that just gives you cosmetic items,  which would be audio base like costumes sound affects weapons insults goofy dances or singing.  To insult your opponents even more
Like a grenade hologram which makes it sound like you’re running in One Direction while you’re standing somewhere else Bang bang.  Which could be placed at random parts of the map where anyone can collect if they are fortunate to find it hmmmm.
Lmao pipe dreams.

Or build the expansion for swamp as it is one of the best ones I’ve played so far.

well, i'm curious what server you'll join, i'd love someone to play with on rtr. ALso, to your other sentences and statements, i agree. Either have bots like fortnite does, and things like that would be awesome. Don't know how much i can help, probably not at all cause i am not a good coder and the only sounds i got are the redspot/tk/fortnite sounds so i can't even help with original sounds so idk, but i'd love to test something...if i could.