Re: Why is assistive technology so expensive?

Really sad they went downhill the way they did though. Someone correct me if i'm wrong; I wasn't around dooring the... um, historic time of freedom scientific when jaws was still new lol; but when they started, at least what I want to believe is that their intents where noble and the program was cheeper if not free; but as more time went by and they started getting more and more money out of it, it eventually went into their head. I dunno though, that's what I would like to think this all started but dunno though. Was this how it went down?