Re: can a blind person drive a car?

Hi,
I were at an event some time ago were blind people could drive cars on a air field with a sighted person in the passenger seat. The fun thing was that i didn't need to drive slowlycause i was there early and no one was there so i think.
So we raced  around the airfield and it was really funny.
They had multiple cars standing around there. I drove a BMW i think but i am not sure about that. But there was one car i really liked.
I don't no where they get that from but they had a dodge charger standing in their motor pool. It was fun driving that.
I think that blind people can't drive cars in the future, but when there is a locked of arriar like an airfield and sighted assistance there, you can have a fun time racing around.