Re: Anyone listen to metal?

Hi.

abit late to the party, but heck yeah, metal has been my thing since I was about 5 to 6 years old, my sister is to blaim for that, always prepared some SD Cards and USB Sticks with music that she had and I got into metal this way.

Nowadays I listen to all kinds of metal, I take out the good bits and mix them in with the others, so I can't really say I'm attached to a genre.

I mostly prefer the more folk type metal or music where i due understand parts of the lyrics. I do also go with thrash, black and death metal for some ocasions, but not all of the time.

I also have my liking for medieval german folk rock and metal, stuff like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-PpZR_nHg4

Currently acts I tend to listen to are Ramstein, Sabaton, Powerwolf, Amaranthe, Blue Stali, Freedom Call, FFDP, and a bunch of other stuff, quite hard to tell exactly smile.

Greetings Moritz.