mk11 strange bug

hello!
my pc meets and exceeds the minimum requirements for mk11, but thhere is strange bug; sometimes when i go into a fight or training mode it just closes the game. no warning, no nothing, no sound, no error, just, vwoom, crashed. not there anymore.
If someone could tell me how could I fix that, that would be much appreciated.