Re: mk11 strange bug

ok, I take that back. the game completly crashed on the kronika battle. but it wasn't just the game that crashed; my whole entire computer didn't respond to the point where it wasn't even working to the touch of the power button. and I mean, desktop, not laptop keyboard buttons. my system meets, and exceeds the min requirements and I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally need to know what's going on. also my soundcard just killed itself entirely and i had to unplug and re-plugin the computer. so..