NVdA not reading flash anymore

Hi.

I noticed back around 18.3 or so, NVdA ceased to interact with Adobey flash at all.
I first saw this in corruption of champions, but am noticing it increasingly, especially with several great sounding idle games made these days which I'd love to try.
Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix the problem, since this is one instance where running the latest version of NVdA is actually a downgrade in terms of functionality, and not a welcome one, and no, running an earlier version is not really a solution I'd consider at this point, especially when it's such a small function.

Also, as regards chrome dropping support for flash, there is an addon made exactly to run flash games in chrome which as far as I can tell works absolutely fine, the problem here is definitely with NVDA, actually i'm rather surprised both that flash support was dropped, and that nobody came up with an addon to solve the problem.