Re: Question for people on the Mac

bootcamp is not the only solution, one can also use a vertual machine, that's what i use
@5, that's some of my reasons why I use a vertual machine and not bootcamp. Well... And the fact that if you mess up the windows partician badly, i'm talking a situation where you have to reformat the entire os say, because of a virus or whatnot; you will have to reformat the entire drive including mac os. Its much more trouble than it is worth in my opinion, easier and much more convenient to go with a vertual machine