Re: AI Dungeon comes to ios and android

I'm afraid I haven't had that yet, but had to tell you of an almost coherent detective adventure I had.

I first caught a fugitive in a forest, then his body went missing from the morgue. Upon checking on that, I found a mutilated woman's body with mind control drugs in a bag though they weren't in her system. I found the laboratory and took the tools and stuff out of it, and after that, the mind control drug thing solved itself, even though I never encountered a dealer or manufacturer.
After that I hired a partner and we went around Chicago locking up drug dealers. Turns out they all were going to this presumably illegal super-prison called "the Pit," at which point I and the FBI had to blow it up, which meant a lot of the prisoners escaped. I'm still not sure why I was supposed to do that or the significance that one of the guards was an alien, but that was how it worked.
However, my partner and I started to see things differently so we went our separate ways. However, the drug problems in Chicago were getting out of control. I tried to work in disguise, but I found I kept getting discovered, (and beaten to death.) by gang members, so I changed my approach.
I turned to the media for a contact and found Mary at the Chicago Tribune, who specialized in drug crime stories and we ran a few busts together, with her often acting as my face and infiltrator on the sting operations I ran, I ran about three before moving on.
Mary and I got married, and then Chicago was almost leveled in a series of bombings. Turns out that this was the result of a new drug cartel moving into town and attacking the old ones, but the group was a domestic terrorist organization called "The Black Snakes."
I tried to infiltrate them but was suddenly poisoned. I tried to take an anti-toxin but it didn't work and I died.

I thought about getting back to life via help from the CIA or FBI I was working with but then decided to move on to a new game. In this one, I'm a scholar in St. Petersburg Russia and I'm trying to get a good job to support my wife and daughter, but when I started this, it seems like I woke up in aworld where all the adults have vanished.

This one's a custom world, and promises to be pretty cool.

And still hoping this one turns out to be awesome and this little app goes on to be something amazing.

also, a bit of a warning, in some cases, look for an alternative word to "take" when dealing with items. When I was in the drug lab, I said "Take samples of the pills for evidence." I meant take as in "Procure," but the game thought I meant "swallow," which caused some issues.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector