Re: AI Dungeon comes to ios and android

Something very funny happened to me
I wanted to play a humanoid robot, although the game doesn't quite do that. Either way, I sill soldiered on. I was in a factory with no power, and I found a door. I wanted to try to electrocute the door, but that didn't quite work. So I just said use lightning. The whole room got fried. So, I did what a robotic creature might do, and typed beep. It proceeded to shoot lightning at a beeper, which might wake everyone up to it's presence. So, I typed beep, again, and amusingly enough, it shocked it, but it also knew I'd already tried that, saying that I flicked my hand and charged the beeper with lightning again. This time, the thing came off the wall!
I tried it again later when I found a man who was just ignoring me. This time, I beeped at the man, and then he approached me and there was a beeping device in my pocket. So I just typed beep, and did that a few times, and it just got funnier. The device beeped again, then I took the device out of my pocket, and then the guy started talking to me. I tried asking him about Santa, he didn't know how to answer that, so I laughed, and there was a machine. I jumped onto the machine which flew out the factory and sent me freefalling. I landed, then found myself in a room with doors. I ended up in a room with two screens, one showing a feed of me, so I punched it. This then caused the screen to show different buildings in a city, and punching it seemed to be the way to control it. However, I think my character had enough by this point, so I typed die, and my body then convulsed violently, and that was that.
It's honestly one of the silliest and funniest things I've ever experienced on a computer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector