Re: Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is now FREE

At the part during what I think is a flashback where if you die, you have to watch like three minutes of cutscene.
Infuriating. I wish I could skip cutscenes.

Sound is really crackly in places, and the game is fairly slow on the whole, but no, it's not bad. I suspect this is the sort of thing that, once you play it once, there's no good reason to play it again, but as for a few hours of time-passing it's not a bad thing.

Also, not sure if this is a boss fight or the guy has a special move, but parrying does not seem to work, and gets me stunned almost every time. Also, his windup seems to vary in speed. If I try to attack at the same pitch point it doesn't appear to work.
I've hit him before, a few times in fact, but it's not constant, and only being able to be hit three or four times before you die, plus having to endure five minutes of cutscene, just puts me off in a big way. I'm not giving up entirely, but I'm definitely fed up for now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector