Re: Developer questions for you all

Hello there and welcome to the forum. It's wonderful to have one of our sighted counterparts who is interested in making their games accessible for us to play alongside you. I'm totally blind with only light perception, I use an iPhone and Windows 10 for my computer gaming, I don't mind if the games are either downloadable or browser-based and I also don't mind if the games are in text or audio although I prefer audio. I love muds too as long as they're written well and put together well as in a good storyline and a new and interesting world that hasn't really been done before, and I like levelless and classless muds over muds where you have to gain levels and use points to learn skills. I much prefer a more organic learning system where you actually go out and learn the skills you'd like to know by using them and working with other people to train them. Finally, I think some audio games we're missing around here are good life simulators like city builders, farming simulators and I personally would like to see a virtual world like second life but not the same as second life, but a virtual world in which the totally blind could live without any sort of help from the sighted community where you could build yourself an avitar and then live out your character's life inside the world and enjoy everything the world has to offer. I hope this helps and if I've left anything out, please do let me know. Once again, welcome to the forum.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector