Re: Developer questions for you all

Heya
Great questions
I'm totally blind, use windows 10 and NVDA, mostly use chrome but also use firefox as well if something is more accessible to it.
I use my iPhone for reddit, whatsapp and  fantasy football related stuff, I don't like playing games on my phone.
Browser vs game clients, I will discuss it further.
In regards to games that i would like to play there's unfortunately a lot of them. Both browser and non browser games. I usually go to youtube and listen to people playing and then usually get slightly frustrated because i can't play them. when it comes to browser games, I can think of Eve Online right now. I usually enjoy strategy games It doesn't matter if it's a war game, fps  or  space sim management but something that comes with a lot of varieties and tactics that lets me to strategise. So that kind of means that i'm not a huge fan of rpg games because to me it just looks like grinding and watching your numbers grow and not much. I enjoy games that reward you when you make the correct choices and lets you to have your own unique tactics. More content is always good but gameplay is very important to me.
Unfortunately text based browser games are becoming a thing in the past and Audio Game development is completely void of creativity while mainstream game accessibility still is in progress and might take years before blind players could enjoy a game fully along side others. So i'm not a very happy gamer indeed! smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : crescent via Audiogames-reflector