Re: Blind people can't beat Samurai Shodown 2019 story mode

I'll readily admit that I am not always patient, but my gosh we all have to try things out sometimes. When I first started using retroarch's accessibility, I learned by exploring. If it helps, think of it like a game, exploring new stuff, figuring out what does what. And yeah, you can ask questions, and I'll point you to where you can learn more. Documentation is written so that people can have a central guide on a topic, so that the information doesn't have to be said over and over again. I know, though, that a lot of people are not very technically minded, and will need extra documentation, a getting started guide, so I'll work on that.

Also, the world is nowhere near perfect, and won't be until the return of the king, and that includes software, people, documentation, and games. So we all have to work on being patient with each other, explain things *the best we can*, and seeing how far we can drive accessibility in games and emulation systems.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector