Re: Blind people can't beat Samurai Shodown 2019 story mode

OK man, I'll at least give you this much. There are some occasions where I'll see a topic, but I don't know the answer so I won't respond to it, because at this point I won't be of very much help to the poster. But then, I'll see that other people haven't answered either and it makes me think, how can the probable hundreds of users on this forum all unanimously not know the answer to this question. Does it bother me when I see people not getting help? Yeah, I'll admit it does a little bit. At the same time though, there may be something regarding said question that I don't know about that could be the reason why nobody's answering, so I'm not going to blow up on the forum as a hole just because someone isn't getting help with a problem. I have a lot of things to be frustrated or angry about in my life already; there's literally no need to add small things like that to the list. Ultimately, if you're really desperate to have that question answered and it's been - say - a week or so, make another post in that same topic letting people know you still need help. After that, perhaps a few months down the road, if you still haven't found the answer to that question by means of searching places like Google or this forum via forum search, maybe post another post in that topic or make another topic about it. After that though, I wouldn't keep pushing it, because you'll start to come across as spammy. usually this forum is pretty good about answering my questions, so I can't even remember the last time I had to say, "Hey guys, I still need help." Even when I didn't get a response to one of my topics, it really wasn't important enough for me to push for an answer. Bottom line? Don't have outbursts like these, it makes you look winy and entitled. Mind you, I'm not saying you are, but still... I think you get what I mean.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo1124 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector