Re: Downloading the YouTube audio library sounds all at once?

Alright.

license wrote:

- You MUST include the full credits in your video description.
- You can NOT claim the music as your own.
- You can NOT sell the music anywhere.
- You can NOT use the music as background music for your own musical work without the artist's consent.
- You can NOT use the music without giving any credits in the video description.
- You can NOT remove or add parts from/to the credits.
- You can NOT use third-party software to download the video/track, always use our download links
- You MUST contact the artist if you wish to use the music on any kind of project outside of YouTube.

⚠️ Important:

- If you don't follow these policies, you can get a copyright claim/strike.

I'm not an expert so don't take my word for it, but here's a fact: the description does not say which variation of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license this is under. Most commonly, you have either nc for no commercial use, nd for no derivatives, and share-alike which insures the same usage rights are passed onto any straight redistribution or derivative work.
As such I think there are some parts of this that may not even be enforceable.
*- You can NOT use third-party software to download the video/track, always use our download links*
I don't think limiting download methods is allowed. Typically, Creative Commons-issued media is free to distribute in however way you like as long as you aren't making profits and that you credit the original material.
*- You can NOT use the music as background music for your own musical work without the artist's consent.*
This too is non-enforceable. Creative Comons allows derivative works as long as, again, you credit and link back to the original source.
And finally...
*- You MUST contact the artist if you wish to use the music on any kind of project outside of YouTube.*
While contacting the artist is a courtesy, it is not a requirement per creative commons licenses.
What's more this channel doesn't even have a proper website, and their disclaimer is a Facebook post of all places. Talk about a lack of professionalism if there ever was. AS for the license, I would not have a problem with this if they cut ties with the Creative Commons license. If they want to have their own distribution terms that is totally fine. Shitting on creative commons is where we run into problems.
Bottom line, I wouldn't trust this distribution channel, and am voting with my wallet and deciding personally not to use them. I have paid content to which I have a perpetual license to use, and I have the means necessary to make my own production tracks. But thinking past the luxuries within my production drive I hate to be the barer of bad news, as I know that production music generally comes in at more of a price than sounds.
I would personally recommend getting stuff from Zapsplat as that has a more liberal, true to creative commons license, as well as Kevin MacLeod's stuff. But for the love of all that's good, no hording from them, either. Even if you're a paying customer.